General Board of Global Ministries
475 Riverside Drive - Room 320 New York, New York 10115, U.S.A.
Personnel Information Form Instructions
Instructions - Please Read Carefully:
- Personnel Information Form
Complete the Personnel Information Form. Please use a typewriter with a Clean Black Ribbon, or a word processor with a Good Quality Printer. For the Skills and Professional Experience Sheet, simply complete and return it along with your other data.
- Request transcripts
- A. From each institution of higher education which has awarded you a degree, request that your official transcript (signed by the registrar and affixed with the raised seal of the institution) be SENT TO YOU in a sealed envelope.
- B. When you receive the transcript, do NOT open the envelope. Place the sealed envelope(s) containing your transcripts in a large envelope along with your completed Personnel Information Form and references (see 4 below).
- Select References
- A. Select five people to give you a reference.
- B. Contact each one of those selected and ask for his/her permission to be listed as a reference.
- C. Prepare the Reference Forms (2 parts)and Cover Letter:
1. Place your name and the name of the reference person in the appropriate places on each form and each letter.
- D. Place a completed copy of the cover letter with a reference form and a self-addressed, stamped envelope in a separate envelope which you will provide. Each reference person will complete the confidential form and RETURN IT TO YOU with their signature affixed ACROSS the sealed flap of the envelop.
- E. When you receive a returned reference, do NOT open the envelope.
- Mailing Forms
When you have received all transcripts and references, place them unopened in a large envelope along with your completed Personnel Information Form and any other documentation required and mail to the Chairperson of your Conference Committee on Mission Personnel -or- to the address above.
| Mission Opportunities | GBGM | GBGM Employment | Mission Personnel |